IMPORTANT: Please read these Official Rules before entering the Sunsweet Feel Good For The Holidays Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), presented by Sunsweet Growers, Inc. LLC (“Sponsor”). By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules. These Official Rules shall govern in the event of any inconsistency with other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sunsweet Growers, Inc. LLC is the sole sponsor of this Sweepstakes, which is no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ELIGIBILITY: Feel Good For The Holidays Sweepstakes is open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. Employees of Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to enter the Contest. ENTRY PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am EST on November 15, 2019, and ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 31, 2019. HOW TO ENTER: Submit on our site (https://holidayfeelgood.com/) by completing the steps on page. Contest begins November 15, 2019, 12:00 am EST. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST, December 31, 2019. Limit one (1) entry per person. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: All entries must meet the following guidelines:
- The entry and all elements of the entry must be the entrant’s original work and previously unpublished.
- Entry should be original and MUST include one Sunsweet product or more.
- Entry must convey a positive experience with the Sunsweet brand.
- Entrants must have a valid email address that can receive mail from sponsor as part of prize validation process and communication with potential winners.
- The entry must be suitable for publication and publicity purposes as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entries must be in good taste and must not contain obscene or defamatory statements nor portray Sponsor or any third party in any way that might tend to subject them to public contempt, scandal, disrepute or ridicule.
- Entrant acknowledges that Sponsor may use entry without any compensation to entrant, in any and all media, throughout the world, in perpetuity, including derivative works.
- Sponsor reserves the right to make determinations of suitability in its sole and absolute discretion, and to disqualify any entries it determines to be inappropriate for any of the reasons listed above, or for any other reason.