- 2 1/4 cups All Purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 sticks sticks of salted butter room temp
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Sunsweet Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup hershey chocolate chips nut free line
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Mix all ingredients.
Using a tablespoon sized scooper, drop mounds of dough onto the baking sheet 2 inches apart .No need to press them down.
Bake for 13 minutes or until edges are brown