- 3/4 Cup Sunsweet dried cranberries
- 1 1/4 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 Cup Quick cooking oats
- 1 1/4 cup Mashed ripe bananas
- 2 Eggs, large
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Melted butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Salt
* Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 2 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch loaf pan with butter. Whisk the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; set aside.
* Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until smooth. Beat in the bananas, sour cream, and melted butter. Add the sugar, cranberries, and lemon juice; beat until evenly blended. Fold into the oat mixture until no dry lumps remain. Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
* Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.