- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup tight packed light brown suger
- 1/2 cup raw suger (or white if you do not have raw)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon + a few drops more vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon backing soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups Quaker Oats
- 1 cup Sunsweet Raisins
- 3/4 cup Sunsweet Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
bake in 350 degree oven - 8-10 minutes
beat butter and sugars until creamy
add eggs and vanilla, beat well
combine flour, baking soda, salt spices, mix well and add to wet stuff, combine well.
add oats, fruit and pecans, mix really good.
drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet, bake.
cool 1 min or so then remove to wire rack, store tightly covered after cool. about 4 dozen cookies