- 1 lb. carrots, shredded
- 1 Cup chopped unpeeled Fuji apple (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 Cup Sunsweet raisins
- 1 Tablespoon chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 Cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 Cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 Cup Duke's reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 Teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon grated gingerroot
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- As Desired Additional Sunsweet Raisins,chopped pecans, toasted
1. In large bowl, toss carrots, apple, Sunsweet Raisins and 1 tablespoon pecans.
2. In small bowl, mix yogurt, sour cream, Duke's mayonnaise, honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, gingerroot and salt. Spoon over carrot mixture; toss gently to coat. Serve, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours. Garnish with additional chopped pecans.
If you prefer a less pronounced lemon flavor, omit the lemon peel.