- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 4 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3 cups Quick oats
- 1.5 cups Chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Sunsweet Dried Cherries (chopped into small pieces)
1. Bring first four ingredients to a full boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally, then let it boil for 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and add vanilla and oatmeal. Stir until combined.
3. Stir in chocolate chips and cherries and stir until chocolate is melted.
4. Drop by the teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with wax paper.
5. Refrigerate until firm.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to one week.