- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 - 2 cups sunsweet raisins
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 Tbsp Flax seed meal
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, mix butter, eggs, sugars, and vanilla. Then add flax seed meal.
3. Fold in the oats. Then add flour, salt, and baking soda to the mix.
4. Add 4 Tbsp of water to prevent the mix from being too dry. You can add more, 1 tbsp at a time if needed.
5. Add chocolate chips and raisins. Spread in a 9x13" cake pan. Bake approximately 15 - 20 minutes until browned and cooked through. Let cool and then cut into squares or bars.