- 1 cup Sunsweet Dried Cranberries
- 1 head Iceberg Lettuece
- 2 large Beefsteak Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Crispy Bacon
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tspn. Salt
- 1 tspn. Freshly Cracked Pepper
Tear lettuce into bite-sized pieces. Cut beefsteak tomatoes into 1 inch chunks. Toss lettuce, tomatoes and crumbled bacon in large mixing bowl.
Whisk olive oil and balsamic vinegar with a wire whisk in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add salt and freshly cracked pepper and mix thoroughly. Pour the prepared dressing onto the lettuce and tomatoes and mix gently, with a wooden salad spoon or with tongs.
Place the salad on a serving plate or salad bowl. Place the Sunsweet Dried Cranberries on top of the salad and serve. Enjoy!