- 2 pints Sunsweet Blueberries
- 2 pints Strawberries
- 4-6 cups Vanilla Pudding
- 2 cups Whipped Cream
- 1 whole cake Angel food cake
1. Slice the strawberries and set aside
2. Take out a trifle container. If you don't have one of these, a regular bowl will suffice.
3. Take your angel food cake (can use boxed mix or homemade) and cut into 1-in cubes
4. Make your vanilla pudding, about 4-6 cups to taste. Most box mixes are about 6.5 cups while most homemade recipes yield about 4-5 cups.
5. Layer your trifle by dividing the ingredients; for example:
Add 1/2 of the pudding you made to the bottom of the bowl, followed by 1/2 of the angel food cake cubes, 1/3 of the strawberries and Sunsweet blueberries, and 1/2 of the total whipped cream. Repeat in layers.
6. Decoratively top the trifle with the final 1/3 of the strawberries and blueberries just prior to serving.
Image: "Want some?" by gemsling is licensed under CC BY 2.0 cc-iconby license icon