- 1 cup Sunsweet Dried Cranberries
- 1 box Vanilla wafers or graham crackers finely crushed
- 1 cup Pecans (I always add a little extra) chopped
- 1 Jar maraschino cherries cut up+ 1 TBSP juice
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut (firmly packed)
- 1 1/2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk 14oz
Make sure cherries are drained, and add all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix well. Pour into an 11x13 lightly buttered baking dish. press firmly and use your hands. Also you can use your hands to mix if needed to make sure it all gets coated. You can lick them later.. I won't tell ;) Chill 6-8 hours and I promise it is delish. I would post a picture but we ate it all.