- 1 1⁄2 cup gluten free 1-to-1 baking flour 1⁄4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- 3⁄4 cup Sunsweet Amaz!n diced prunes
- 3⁄4 cup Sunsweet Amaz!n prune juice
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Add all of the dry ingredients to a medium bowl and whisk together.
Add all of the wet ingredients to a large bowl and whisk together. Add the dry mix to the wet mix and stir until well combined.
Pour into a batter into a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 50 minutes to 1 hour. Let sit 15 minutes before slicing.