- 2 cups toasted walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. coriander
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- 1 cup Sunsweet pitted prunes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Sunsweet dried apricots (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Sunsweet pitted dates (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (for rolling coating the balls)
Mix all ingredients except the powdered sugar together in a large bowl. Optionally, place the whole mixture in the food processor and process for a few seconds - this will help everything to stick together.
Form the mixture into teaspoon-sized balls.
Roll the balls in powdered sugar . Note: If you let the balls sit overnight, the powdered sugar will absorb into the balls and will be less visible.